Key areas of experience and expertise of our associates include:
- business and strategic development in all stages, from opportunity recognition to maturity and expansion, working with individuals or community groups.
- desk and field based research and evaluation, ranging from studies of information and communication technologies, information technology outsourcing to open distance learning and tourism in developing countries.
- Leadership and facilitation skills
Some examples of project COREI Associates have been involved with:
- participation in the establishment and operation of Community Tributaries
- serving on community centre/neighbourhood house boards
- contributing to community based projects in developing countries, particularly in Cambodia, Timor Leste and Darfur
- providing advice for the establishment of and ongoing activities of a Cambodian student association.